Pre and Post Workout Meals.
Eating pre and post workout meals and getting the right balance of macros for you will help to fuel your workout, build & repair muscle, burn fat, give you energy and replace lost energy through your workout allowing for faster recovery.
These foods are great as pre and post workout meals and snacks.You can also meal prep your snacks to save time during a busy week. Focus on slightly more carb intake with protein before your workout and switch to more protein with fewer carbs post workout. The
1. Veg like Carrots or Cucumber with a tablespoon of 100% Natural Peanut Butter.
2. Hard Boiled eggs on Whole Wheat Toast.
3. Peanut Butter with Whole Grain Crackers.
4. Lean Chicken or Fish with Quinoa and Veg.
5. Oats with Almond Milk.
6. Coffee, Green Tea or Water for Hydration.
7. Fruit like Apple or a Banana.
8. A Banana with 2 tbsp of Natural Peanut Butter or other Nut Butter.
9. Veg with Hummus or Greek Yogurt.
10. A Banana and Peanut Butter Almond Milk Smoothie.
11. Half an Avocado on Whole Grain Crackers.
12. Tuna on Whole Grain Toast.
What pre and post workout meals do you eat? Connect with the Community on Instagram and Share!