How To Do Burpees
Burpees are a high impact exercise designed to give calorie burning results.
1. Start in an upright position and engage the core.
2. Lower down into squat.
3. Keep the weight in your heels for better balance.
4. Move forward and place hands on the floor with your feet on either side of your hands.
5. Jump back into a plank position. Head, hips and back should be aligned.
6. Perform a pushup (optional).
7. Jump back so feet land outside the palms of your hands.
8. Jump up explosively with arms reaching out above your head.
9. Land back in a squat position, that's one rep.
10 Repeat for 8, 12 or 15 reps and 3 to 4 sets.
11. Combine in a circuit style workout to make the exercise easier.
12 .Make the exercise easier by stepping back into a plank and standing up rather than jumping.
13. Make the exercise harder by adding a push up and adding a tuck jump instead of a regular jump.
Have you mastered the burpee? Connect on Instagram and Share!