How To Lose Arm Fat.
Although it's not possible to spot reduce fat from the arms. It is possible to reduce fat on the body as a whole and tone the arms with targeted arm exercises to build and define lean muscle.
Focus on Nutrition
Nutrition is key when it comes to losing body fat. Focus on nutrient dense meals which help to build muscle, burn fat and provide you with sustained energy levels throughout the day.
You can try adding the following to your meals.
1. Lean protein which you'll find in chicken and fish like salmon and mackerel.
2. Fiber from sources of fruit and veg.
3. Complex carbs which you'll find in wholewheat pitta, brown rice or popcorn.
4. Healthy Fats from dried nuts or avocado.
5. Hydration from water, green tea and coffee to speed up the metabolism and can help burn fat.
If weight loss is a goal try reducing or eliminating the following types of foods if you're trying to lose weight. You'll see and feel benefits inside and out by consuming less of these foods.
1. Refined sugars and carbs from biscuits, white bread, cakes and sweets.
2. Too much salt causes water retention Watch out for salt in processed foods or try reducing/eliminating added table salt.
3. Unhealthy saturated and trans fats from processed foods or takeaways.
4. Fast food and processed food which is high in salt, sugar and unhealthy fats.
Focus on Workouts
A combination of Cardio and resistance training will help to burn fat all over including the arms.
When working out try to focus on targeted exercises which workout biceps, triceps and shoulders through a combination of compound and isolated exercises using bodyweight and dumbbells and other equipment for fully toned and defined arms.
Focus on isolated bodyweight triceps exercises like triceps dips, triceps dip pulses, triceps push ups or by using a dumbbell you could try triceps overhead extensions and kickbacks or skull crushers. All these exercises will help to tone the arms along with compound movements like pushups.
What have you tried to get rid of arm fat? Connect on Instagram and Share!